The Time-Off Tracking feature in InfinityHR provides for a simple, yet powerful, mechanism to define how employees should earn “Time-Off” and then track the usage of that “Time-Off” by employees. In general, the Time-Off Tracking feature provides the following functionality:
- Automatically calculates available Time Off for each employee. This can be either through “accrual based” rules or through annual awarded units.
- Allows employees to request Time Off through the Employee Portal. Employee requests will be automatically routed to the appropriate manager for approval.
- Allows employees to view balances and accrual transactions through their Employee Portal.
- Allows Managers to view pending requests and take appropriate action on those requests by utilizing variety of built-in tools.
- Allows Administrators the ability to quickly configure Reporting/Routing Hierarchies.
- Provides a reporting dashboard to Administrators to track trends in their Time Off data and analyze how Time Off is being utilized by employees.
Call us today at 1-866-TRY-HRMS to view a live demo of Time Off Tracking and all of our HRMS modules.