The InfinityHR Benefits Management module provides administrators the ability to oversee benefits and apply deductions to employee records along with the capability to allow employee input on these elections.
Administrators are able to create, delete and process employees for benefits generated within any package through eligibility rules. Employees can manage their own accounts and select benefits for themselves through change events or automatic enrollment, depending on the configuration of the event and the benefits within that event. These elections may require administrator approval or be sent to carriers for enrollment and coverage. An account by default has access to the benefits management module and will accommodate benefits with premiums, credits or age-banded deductions.
Key Features of the Benefits Management Module:
- Connects employees, administrators, carriers and payroll through one central system that can be accessed anytime via the Web.
- Employees can compare, analyze and check plan costs prior to enrollment.
- Employees can print consolidated benefit statements at any time.
- Rules-based eligibility engine.
- Reconcile premium bills.
- Provides state-of-the-art security for your data.
- Allows for easy approval and management of employee benefits.
- Benefits data is automatically exported to your carriers and payroll
For more information on how InfinityHR can help your business with Benefits Management, please contact us – email@example.com or call us at 1-866-TRY-HRMS.