On December 13, 2018, the InfinityHR automated platform will be releasing a brand new employee onboarding experience to its cloud-based HCM suite. Administrators and end users of the product will have access to a new streamlined portal that will support the onboarding experience for all recently hired employees initiated into their new organization.
About the employee onboarding experience
What can admins and end users look forward to in this new onboarding experience?
Aside from the new portal, InfinityHR will be incorporating existing survey, workflow and event features as well as add a few specified pages to enhance the overall onboarding experience for new employees.
Who does this update affect?
- Clients that want to offer an improved onboarding experience for new hires
- Any new hires’ journey through the new onboarding module
Is there any action required by users?
Administrators will be required to configure the new onboarding module for the portal to appear to newly hired employees when they first log in. This configuration involves building templates and assigning eligibility rules. Once configured, the portal will open automatically for eligible employees.
What items are new?
- The new onboarding specific pages
- An efficient route of steps created for administrators to easily access the new Employee Onboarding module
Which items are improvements?
- An increase in administrative configuration and control access
- A beautiful user interface (UI) applied
InfinityHR offers powerful solutions for partners
The InfinityHR cloud-based, automated full HCM platform is the perfect option for partners who need a strong HCM component to add to their overall offerings that can scale as their clients’ requirements evolve.
Consultants partnering with InfintyHR have seen their opportunity-share rise in the market they are chasing.
The full HCM platform also offers modules in the following areas:
- Benefits Management
- ACA Compliance
- Employee self-service (Employee Portal)
- Payroll Processing
- Recruiting Applicant Tracking
- Time and Attendance
- Performance Management and Feedback Delivery
- Online Learning Management
- Succession Planning
- Employee Onboarding
- Job Posting and more