The Human Resources Checklist to Safeguard Organizational Data
The Human resources department holds a trove of sensitive data such as employee social security numbers, medical history, enrolled benefits, phone numbers, addresses and more. Because of this access, they should help lead organizational efforts in the communication of safe online navigation practices.
By downloading this guide, you will learn about:
- Growth in cyberattacks among HR systems is a real, underrated threat
- The HR department is a goldmine for cybercriminals who would love nothing more than to have access to all that sensitive employee data
- An organization who is crippled by a cyberattack can face the following consequences:
- Loss of trust from customers, employees, management and the overall public
- Potentially losing hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars
- A damage of overall reputation
- Password creation best practices and other tips
HUMAN RESOURCES SECURITY CHECKLIST TO SAFEGUARD ORGANIZATIONAL DATA
Download the guide today to start the improvement process on your program!