TIME OFF MANAGER
Every organization is unique in how they approach earning and tracking time off. InfinityHR’s time off manager allows you to define how employees should earn time off, and automatically calculates available time off for each employee based on your set, standardized rules.
Employees can access and understand how they earn time off, and managers can better analyze data and improve employee satisfaction.
- Time off manager automatically calculates available time off for each employee, either through “accrual based” rules or through annually awarded units
- Employees can request time off through the employee portal. Employee requests will be automatically routed to the appropriate manager for approval
- Allows employees to view balances and accrual transactions through their employee portal
- Managers can view pending requests and take appropriate action on those requests by utilizing a variety of built-in tools
- Allows administrators to quickly configure reporting/routing hierarchies.
- Provides a reporting dashboard to managers to track trends in their time off data and analyze how employees are utilizing time off
TIME & ATTENDANCE TRACKING
Creating and delivering reports can be a long and tedious HR process. InfinityHR takes the work out of building your reports with our ready-to-go library of reports. Be armed with the data you need to have meaningful conversations with the decision makers of your organization.
Utilize over 200+ standard reports across all modules, and export them to PDF or MS Excel. Our reporting engine electronically creates and delivers benefit data to 300+ carriers with our custom report-writing wizard.
InfinityHR offers a physical time clock solution with ZKTeco hardware. The US10C-ID model is an innovative and versatile clock with a variety of identification methods from barcode cards, magnetic stripe cards, RFID/proximity cards and/or fingerprints.
- Choice of Readers - Barcode, mag stripe, proximity or fingerprint
- Communication - Installs easily on your network and supports both hard-wired TCP/IP and optional wireless connection
- Display - 3-inch color TFT screen for beautiful display of graphics, icons, and photos
- Capacity - Supports up to 5,000 fingerprint templates or 10,000 cards / badges
- Bell / Alarm - Built-in scheduler can ring an external bell/alarm to signify the start/close of work shifts
- Optional WiFi Connectivity - Allows for easy and hassle-free installation over a wireless network
- Keypad - Rugged 20-key keypad with four programmable function keys (clock-in/clock-out, break in/out, etc.)
- SDK Available - For OEM customers and software developers