Creating and delivering reports can be a long and tedious HR process. InfinityHR takes the work out of building your reports with our ready-to-go library of reports. Be armed with the data you need to have meaningful conversations with the decision makers of your organization.
Utilize over 200+ standard reports across all modules, and export them to PDF or MS Excel. Our reporting engine electronically creates and delivers benefit data to 300+ carriers with our custom report-writing wizard.
- Hundreds of pre-built reports available across all modules
- One-click access
- Exportable to PDF or MS Excel
- Electronically deliver benefit files in HIPAA 834 format
- Established relationships with 300+ carriers
- Custom report writing wizard
- View a full history of all exports
- ACA compliance reporting
InfinityHR’s Workflow Management module supports a more efficient onboarding process, allowing you to add and manage new employees easily. In addition, you can track tasks as they progress from one employee to another. Standardize working methods and streamline responsibilities to complete work faster and more efficiently. Deliver the ideal first-day welcome to new team members with an easy onboarding process.
Integrate EZSign to further simplify your HR processes, and use prefilled forms and a digital signature collector to complete and store legally compliant documents much faster.
- Trigger workflows automatically
- Include as many steps and resources as needed to manage an entire process
- Schedule emails to remind others to complete tasks
- Attach documents to the workflows
Employee performance is easy to document and analyze with InfinityHR’s Performance Management module. Record job descriptions, monitor employee training, and reviews to ensure every member of your organization is performing to the best of his or her ability.
With all employee information collected in one place, you can conduct objective reviews and analyze employee performance for merit increases in compensation. Modify position classifications and training to ensure a more clear and open understanding between employees and administrators.
- Define corporate objectives and link to employee Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Employees and Managers can complete performance reviews directly through the Employee Portal
- Define position descriptions, training profile, skill profile, and performance goals for all employees
- Track training and certification programs with an automated renewal process.
- Easily identify trends in employee behaviors and performance
Get faster, more helpful feedback by creating online surveys for your employees. Allow for an open channel of communication by enabling anonymous submissions and scored assessments.
Use one of our many templates in the Survey Library, or design an entirely new survey with a professional look and feel. With HR automation, quickly collect and analyze the information you need to help your organization accomplish its goals.
- Create customizable employee surveys
- Anonymous submission
- Scored assessment
- Revise a ready-made template in the Survey Library, or design an entirely new one
- Keep track of which employees have completed the survey and send reminders to those who haven’t
- Standardized professional survey reports that include summary reports, graphical reports, and detail reports
The InfinityHR Employee Portal makes it easier for employees to engage directly with their personalized HR-related information. Configure the Employee Portal to include the modules your organization values most, and save time by allowing your employees to interact with and change their information themselves. The ability to have greater control over their benefits information creates a more engaged and satisfied workforce.
- Include the features and content that matter most to your company
- Allow employees to compare, analyze and check plan costs prior to benefits enrollment
- Allow employees to view the value of their compensation package with Personalized Total Compensation Statements
- Employees can submit their time information, including clocking in and out.
- Allow employees to request time off and check time-off balances
- Employees can submit an expense report to their manager for approval
- Allow employees to easily view and print check stubs, W-2 and ACA forms
- Track employee goals and allow them to revisit throughout the year
With InfinityHR, powered by ZipRecruiter, you will be able to reach the right candidates and make the best hiring decisions with single click postings to the leading job networks and online interview tools. ZipRecruiter uses their machine learning algorithm to take a haystack of job seekers and mine for the needle employers are targeting. Job seekers can also search hundreds of job boards simultaneously and distribute their resume to thousands of hiring managers through the resume database.
BOOST YOUR RECRUITING EFFORTS
- Post Once. Distribute Everywhere. Post your job to 50+ job boards with one click
- Save time by managing your jobs and candidates in one place. New job boards are always being added
- Boost gets higher placement within the 25MM ZipAlerts platform
- Boost gets ads sponsored on top aggregators: SimplyHired, Glassdoor,
Jobs2Careers, Juju, Job.com and The Beyond Network
InfinityHR also makes it easier to monitor your company’s expenses, and get a clearer, more accurate understanding of your business costs. Our business expense functionality provides detailed expense tracking and expense reporting. With this improved insight into your company’s finances, you can make smarter business decisions and improve profitability.
- Expense reporting available
- Extensive pay period reporting
- Full visibility into all expenses by tracking all business costs
- Quickly review and approve expense submissions
- Categorize cost center-related expenses and employee reimbursements
- Configure reports to organize and view data the way you need it
GAIN EXPERT INSIGHT WITH OUR RESOURCES
As we begin our journey into 2019, many employees across the U.S. are streaming back […]Read More >
A recent survey conducted by the American Psychological Association showed that burnout is the real […]Read More >