With the Acumatica Summit 2018 beginning January 28th – February 2nd, partners and clients can expect a great week filled with many events and activities. This is the week for everyone attending to see the latest products and solutions, receive product certifications and network with industry peers as well as view various presentations from thought leaders across the industry. This is also a great time for partners and clients–interested in an HCM solution to match with their ERP offerings–to connect with InfinityHR.
How to connect with InfinityHR
There are a number of ways to connect with InfinityHR:
1. Attend the ‘Welcome Reception’ – Sunday, January 28th from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
2. Partner Spotlight Session – Monday, January 29th at 4:00 p.m. in the Bass Ballroom
Our very own Director of ERP, Mike Albrizzi, will be on stage presenting a 90-second pitch on why partnering with InfinityHR’s HCM solution just makes sense to combine with ERP offerings.
3. The Summit After Dark Party – Monday, January 29th from 9:00 p.m. – midnight
Come unwind from a full conference day by attending Summit After Dark, located at FGL House in downtown Nashville. Come for the open bar, music, dancing and entertainment! This party is hosted by InfinityHR, Artsyl, AvidXchange and Century Business Solutions.
4. Visit us at booth #211 during the conference to win cool prizes during the showcase solution hours
- Monday (1/29): 11:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday (1/30): 9:45 a.m. – 3:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Why You Should Partner with InfinityHR for Your HCM Needs
InfinityHR has a reputable, future-proof HCM platform that stands out in a number of ways:
1. It integrates with well-known ERP names such as; Acumatica, Netsuite, Sage and more
2. It allows only authorized users to access sensitive worker information
3. It comes with top-notch support
4. It features an intuitive cloud-based interface
5. It updates modules and functionality all into one system, leaving client workflows uninterrupted
6. It saves end users money
InfinityHR, the flagship product at Infinity Software Solutions Inc., hits each of those points. Channel partners targeting SMBs and enterprises in almost every vertical–and particularly entities with 100-2,000 employees–will want to learn more about the platform. Here’s how InfinityHR stands out from the competition:
Partners selling Acumatica, NetSuite, and Sage 100 and 300 have a built-in HCM choice in InfinityHR: the SaaS platform holds certified integration credentials to Acumatica and NetSuite. To that point, InfinityHR is the only HCM in the world to boast integration with Acumatica. Partners’ opportunities for ERPHCM sales will expand as InfinityHR continues to grow the list of integrations.
Find out why a single-vendor solution would be in your end-users best interests by clicking here. Also, learn how you can affect your bottom line by offering your end-users an HCM solution with your ERP offerings by clicking here.
To download the full whitepaper on the perfect pairing of ERP and HCM, click here.
InfinityHR’s platform includes these modules—Applicant Tracking, Benefits Management, Employee Self-Service, Performance Management, Payroll, Reporting, Surveys, Time and Attendance, Time-Off Tracking, Workflow Management and EZSign (electronic signature)—schedule a demo today!