powered by BirdDogHR
MANAGE YOUR TEAM FROM HIRE TO RETIRE WITHIN ONE EASY-TO-USE SYSTEM
Talent management software from BirdDogHR streamlines recruiting, onboarding, performance management, learning and succession planning, allowing your team to work smarter, not harder.
Integrated Talent Management Software:
- Access HR data anytime from a mobile device or computer.
- The BirdDogHR cloud-based talent management software supports your HR teams with everyday employee management activities. The mobile-friendly and configurable system is modular, giving you flexibility to choose one module or the entire suite.
Recruitment and ATS:
- Attract and hire top talent quickly and easily.
- Distribute positions locally or nationally to leading and niche job boards with custom branded applications that take job applicants just minutes to complete. Managing candidates is easier than ever with pre-screen questions that rank the most qualified candidates in priority order.
- Make a great first impression before day one.
- The BirdDogHR onboarding software allows new hires to complete employment forms online. As new state and federal forms are released, the system automatically updates with the changes. Customize the new hire experience with a welcome page that can include videos, photos or custom forms.
- Automate employee reviews.
- Align individual and team goals with overall company goals and perform more frequent check-ins with performance software from BirdDogHR. Evaluate performance further with 360-degree feedback and project-based reviews.
- Train and develop employees for a high-performing team.
- Assign required courses and track certifications within the BirdDogHR Learning Management System (LMS). With online content options available, you can start with a number of pre-selected courses and add your own as you go.
- Prepare for the future of your organization.
- Review employees in a 9-box talent matrix that compares performance to potential. Identify high performers at a glance and focus on improving any talent gaps that may exist.