InfinityHR is a powerful cloud-based Human Capital Management Solution (HCM) that provides for extensive automation of all HR-related activities. InfinityHR is the most complete and affordable solution on the market today and is available in two versions: Professional and Premium. Click Here to compare the features of each version.
The Applicant Tracking System (ATS) provides a centralized and streamlined process for creating job requisitions, customization of job-specific questions, and an out-of-the-box recruiting portal, which can be easily linked to an organization’s existing website or from most external job boards.
The ATS module provides the flexibility you look for, such as:
- Referral source tracking
- Customizable email templates to communicate with the applicant throughout the hiring process
- Workflow integration
- EEO Reporting
Applicant Tracking is an important component of a business for a variety of reasons and can provide many advantages, some of which include:
- Improved Efficiency: Quickly generate a requisition and post that requisition to the recruiting portal for instant
- Electronic Applicant Tracking: Access applicant information directly through the system, including resumes, work references, education history and much more. Applicants can be easily viewed for any requisition.
- Data Analysis: The applicant tracking reporting dashboard provides key insights into how many applicants are being received and how quickly positions are being filled among many other valuable views.
In addition to managing your talent acquisition through InfinityHR, we provide an integration with Aurico Reports, Inc. to assist you with background screening. Aurico offers our clients a full-range of background screening services to help you manage your staffing and performance needs throughout the hiring process.
NEW! Our Applicant Tracking System is now integrated with ZipRecruiter. Reach the right candidates and make the best hiring decisions with single-click postings to 50+ leading job networks and 20 million job seekers through ZipRecruiter’s email job alert program.
Key Benefits for Your Organization
- Connects employees, administrators, carriers and payroll through one central system that can be accessed anytime via the Web.
- Employees can compare, analyze and check plan costs prior to enrollment.
- Gives your employees a greater appreciation of the value of their benefits package.
- Employees can print consolidated benefit statements at any time.
- Rules-based eligibility engine.
- Reconcile premium bills.
- Provides state-of-the-art security for your data.
- Allows for easy approval and management of employee benefits.
- Benefits data is automatically exported to your carriers and payroll.
- Employees can enroll in or change all aspects of their benefits and other HR-related information themselves.
- Allows employees to compare, analyze and check plan costs prior to benefits enrollment.
- Provides employees with a benefit summary statement after they enroll in or change their benefits as well as allows employees to view the value of their compensation package with Personalized Total Compensation Statements.
- The employee portal allows employees to go through the review process by utilizing our Performance Management module. Employees can revisit their goals throughout the year through their portal.
- Employees can submit benefit and HR-related changes electronically for review and approval using our workflow feature.
- Gives employees access to pertinent company and benefits information via the Information Links and Documents sections.
- Employees can easily request time off and complete timesheets through our time and attendance module.
- Allows employees to enter their own demographic information, including emergency contacts, direct deposit, federal and state taxes and much more.
- Is easily configurable to include the features and content most relevant to your company.
- Define corporate objectives and link to employee Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Employees and Managers complete performance reviews directly through the Employee Portal.
- Define position control factors: position descriptions, training profile, skill profile, and performance goals.
- Track training and certification programs with an automated renewal process.
- Easily identify trends in employee behaviors and performance.
- Hundreds of reports available across all modules
- Standard pre-built reports
- One-click access
- Exportable to PDF or MS Excel format
- Electronically create and deliver to carriers benefit files in HIPAA 834 format
- Established relationships with 300+ carriers
- Custom report writing wizard
- Recurring schedule functionality to automate reporting functions
- View a full history of all exports
- Create customizable employee surveys that include anonymous submission and scored assessments.
- Tailor one of the many templates in the Survey Library, or design an entirely new survey with a professional look and feel.
- Track in real-time which employees have completed the survey, and send reminders to those who haven’t.
- Standardized professional survey reports include summary reports, graphical reports, and detail reports.
- Flexible entry assignments allow time data to be captured through punches in the employee portal, integration with a physical timeclock, timesheets, and a kiosk setup.
- Employee identification methods include 4-digit pin, card swipe, and fingerprint scan.
- Managers can review and approve time for employees directly through the Employee Portal. Settings can also be configured to empower managers with various time data.
- Expense reporting available.
- Extensive pay period reporting.
New! Expense Tracking & Management Tool
Automate your expenses, get visibility, and see how automated expense tracking can help your entire business with InfinityHR’s Expense Management Feature.
Managing everyday business expenses can be a time consuming, manual process. Secure, cloud-based expense reporting is the most efficient and smart way to track expenses without receipts or spreadsheets. Our flexible expense tracking and management tool allows you to track and control business costs with a full view into expenses and employee reimbursements for your business.
Use the InfintyHR Expense Management feature to manage reports as a standalone module or integrated within the Time & Attendance module of our HRIS application.
Key Features of the Expense Tracking Feature
- Gain full visibility into all types of expenses
- Track costs by expense types and associate them with cost centers
- Quickly review and approve expense submissions
- Monitor and bill for cost center expenses accurately and easily separate those cost center-related expenses from employee reimbursements
- Expense items can be associated with General Ledger (GL) accounts imported from a third-party accounting system and/or cost centers configured within the setup area of the application. Users are then able to submit detailed expense reports for approval to the appropriate manager.
- Employees can submit expenses anytime, enabling real-time visibility into spending
- Easily configure reports to filter and view data the way you need it.
- Automatically calculates available Time Off for each employee. This can be either through “accrual based” rules or through annual awarded units.
- Allows employees to request Time Off through the Employee Portal. Employee requests will be automatically routed to the appropriate manager for approval.
- Allows employees to view balances and accrual transactions through their Employee Portal.
- Allows Managers to view pending requests and take appropriate action on those requests by utilizing variety of built-in tools.
- Allows Administrators the ability to quickly configure Reporting/Routing Hierarchies.
- Provides a reporting dashboard to Administrators to track trends in their Time Off data and analyze how Time Off is being utilized by employees.
The most common type of activities most tracked via a workflow are:
- Onboarding a new hire
- Termination process and COBRA notification
- Time tracking approvals before payroll
- Time off submissions and approvals
- Annual compliance notifications
In addition, InfinityHR EZSign is a brand new native product from InfinityHR that makes it easy to send, sign, store and secure various types of documents.
Benefits of using Workflow Management:
- Workflow can be triggered automatically when an event occurs in the system.
- Workflow can include as many steps and as many resources as needed to fully manage an entire process.
- Emails can be triggered on a set schedule to remind your resources they have a step to complete in the process.
- You may attach documents to the workflows.
Benefits of Using InfinityHR EZSign in Your Onboarding Process:
- Save documents to be used in multiple workflows.
- Securely store your signed documents in the HRIS application and designate where the documentation will be saved.
- Create additional password security for digital signatures.
- Save your users time by setting up documents with prefilled data. You even have the ability to add additional text or required information to prefilled forms that was not there previously.
- Have peace of mind knowing digital signatures captured are legally compliant.
- Access, sign and send important documents on the go, from any browser or your mobile device.