Infinity Software Solutions provides state-of-the-art security to our customers to ensure that the data our customers load into InfinityHR is never compromised. Delivering the high levels of security, reliability, and availability that our customers demand requires not only great technology but also great operational processes. Infinity Software Solutions understands this, which is why our security infrastructure is built upon years of industry software experience in the healthcare and insurance industries, along with proven best practices for managing the processes that surround it. With InfinityHR you can be assured that, among the detailed attention given to security, our infrastructure provides:
- Industry experienced, top-notch network and security engineers dedicated to monitoring and supporting the system infrastructure.
- 24×7 monitoring and intrusion detection.
- Redundancy throughout the entire online infrastructure.
- Tested disaster recovery plans consistent with industry standard best practices.
- Consistent deployment of security technologies to counter emerging security threats.
Infinity Software Solutions successfully completed the Service Organization Control 2 (SOC 2) Type 1 audit in April 2016. SOC is an internationally recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. A-Lign, a leading security and compliance solutions provider, conducted the audit for InfinityHR.
The audit of our system and controls, which will be completed on an annual basis, ensures our business adheres to what are known as the four American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Trust Service Principles, which are:
- Processing Integrity
The successful completion of the voluntary audit illustrates Infinity Software Solution’s ongoing commitment to create and maintain the most stringent controls for the protection and security of our client’s confidential information.